Thursday, September 23, 2010

Best Wedding Invitaion CONTEST!!

*

Facebook much!?!?
I do!! ;)

I have created an account through Facebook for my company {Classic Elegance Invitations} and I do my best to keep it very up to date! I post blog updates and new products... Fun, fun, FUN! So, the point of this contest is to give a nice discount to an awesome client and get my name out there while doing it!

CONTEST DETAILS:

I have posted an album for the contest! In that album will be 5 client invites! Who ever has the most ‘likes’ under their invite photo.. WINS! Best way to get the most votes {likes} is to tag you friends on your photo and have them join the Classic Elegance Page and then vote {like} your invite!!! Easy... Hard.. ?!? We’ll see!!

WHAT DO THEY GET APRIL?

40% off your Stationery order! That can be anything! Thank you cards, place cards, menu cards, programs, seating cards, etc etc.

What are you waiting for!?! Check it out!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-ON/Classic-Elegance-Invitations-Toronto/146502075367119?ref=ts

Here are the contestants!! :)

Marjorie & Kyle

Melissa & David

Daisy & Edi

Caitlin & Aidan

Andrea & Chris


GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! and start facebooking! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment